pink weddings logo
pink weddings logo

Goodies - Name Change


Whats in a name


When arranging your Civil Partnership you may look into changing your surnames completely.

We have been advised that this process will be the same for us when we sign the Civil Partnership, but for those who would still like to arrange a name change by deed poll then this is how it works.



How does it work ?


Visit the ChangeByDeedPoll site and fill in the application forms online.

We'll ask for the following information:

·       Contact Name, Address, Email and Telephone number
·       Current Name and intended New Name
·       Date and Place of Birth
·       Address (if different from contact details)
·       Date at which you intend to change name.


What else...

Pay securely online or by post
Costs are detailed on the site
FAQ on the subject can be found at:
All applications received and paid for before 3pm on a working day will be posted the same day once validated.
You will receive your documents within a few days with instructions of how to complete the deed poll and who to notify of your name change.
There's an automatic discount if you both apply.

So if you or your partner are thinking of changing your name then take a look now

top »  
© 2003-2004 pink weddings ltd.
home | about us | services | venues | booking | the law | contact | advertise | privacy